domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

Welcome

Hi, there .. Welcome to my blog. I made it for my English Level 3 class.


My name is Janusz Woyciechowsky, I'm from Maracay,Venezuela; but I have 9 months living in Maracaibo, Venezuela. I’m 18 years old and I study Informatic engineering at URBE. My favorite subject is algorithm and programming .


I love hip-hop,rock,reggae,and others, the Simpson ,wacht tv, surfing the net, writting on the phone with my friends, pizza, chicken, chocolate, my family, Maracay.


I hate Ignorance, Violence, Injustice and I can not "bear"hypocritical and ungrateful people, well I think anyone likes this sort of thing.


My dream is to invest some type of technology to change the world


A pleasure my dear brothers.








Welcome to my blogger!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario